Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, FNP-C, MSN, RN-BC, BSN,
Catherine Curtin is a nationally recognized and sought-after aesthetic Nurse Practitioner specializing in complete facial rejuvenation and overall aesthetic wellness.
Fluent in the application of neurotoxins and dermal fillers, Catherine’s patients revel in results that elevate their natural appearance. Her expertise and precision, coupled with her keeping up-to-date on cutting-edge treatments, allow her to tailor her services to each client's unique needs. She is able to utilize injectables, state-of-the-art devices and treatments in ways that maximize results.
Popular demand for her services comes from more than just experience and knowledge. Her attention to detail takes Catherine to another level: she is an artist with skills that are essential to her patients. She studies her patient’s bone structure and is able to enhance the natural beauty of each individual. Patients rave over the confidence they feel after Catherine helps to highlight their best self.
The net result of Catherine’s skill and vision is trust. She builds a trusting provider-patient relationship that empowers them with the knowledge necessary to make the appropriate decisions about their aesthetic wellness.
“I have come to realize the impact that something as seemingly superficial as a reduction in facial wrinkles can have on a person. It is profoundly moving when a patient tells me that they feel so much better because they look better. When they hug me at their follow up and tell me how refreshed and confident they feel, it’s extremely fulfilling and what makes my work so rewarding.”
Before founding Beauty & Fly, Catherine was the well-known face and premier aesthetic injector at Greenwich Medical Spa. She played an integral part in their growth and expansion over the past 12+ years. Always on the cutting edge of the Aesthetic Industry, Catherine continues to expand her knowledge by attending innovative seminars and training with some of the most renowned Aesthetic Practitioners in the world.
Catherine was named the #2 Injector in the country by Allergan (BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM®) as well as RealSelf’s top 5% of ‘Most Loved Injectors’ and was recently hand-picked for inclusion in the National Directory ‘The Best Aesthetic Injectors In America®’.
Catherine Curtin started nursing in 1992 at New York University Medical Center and has continuously grown her knowledge base throughout her career. She earned a Bachelor of Science from Salisbury University in Maryland then graduated from Pace University's accelerated BSN program in one year. While working at Memorial Sloan Kettering, she returned to Pace University where she earned a Masters in Family Health as a Nurse Practitioner in 1998 and went on to practice at Mt. Sinai, New York Presbyterian, and St. Vincent’s Comprehensive Cancer Center. In 2006, realizing that health & wellness and preventative medicine was her passion, Catherine enrolled in the Institute of Integrative Nutrition while concurrently obtaining training for Botox and dermal fillers, and ultimately began the transition from hospital and intensive care nursing to the field of aesthetics. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, The Connecticut and New York Nurse Practitioner Associations, Sigma Theta Tau National Nurses Honor Society, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS),and The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa).
Just a few of the many advanced training and Symposiums Catherine has been honored to attend:
• Allergan Medical Institute and Master Course Continuum- Dr. Raj Acquilla, Dr. Swift, Dr. Charles M. Boyd
• Best Use of Longer-Acting Dermal Fillers in Facial Rejuvenation: Expert Strategies - Paradigm Medical Communications
• Aesthetic Advancements: Combined use of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers for facial enhancements: Advanced Techniques
• Aesthetic Advancements, Defining the Art of Beauty
• Aesthetic Health Dimension: Injector Training Clinic, Small Group
• Palette Cadaver Facial Anatomy training - Dr. Jonathan M. Sykes, Dr. Steven L. Davis, and Dr. Steven G. Yoelin
• Applied Facial Anatomy and Cadaver Review - Dr. Jonathan M. Sykes
• Advanced Assessments and Techniques - Dr. Tom Van Eijk Academy
• Clinical Innovations in Androgenetic Alopecia and Facial Rejuvenation using PRFM and blunt tip cannulas
• Facial Rejuvenation: Incorporating Absorbable Suspension Sutures for repositioning and tightening facial tissue
• Silhouette InstaLift Thread Training